Welcome to Thirsty Camels! Founded in 2014, we are a mixed Ultimate Frisbee Club based in Sunny Singapore. We’ve made our way up onto the internet, to spread the love for Ultimate Frisbee.
Over here, you can:
- Find out who are the Thirsty Camels, and what we do.
- Check out what are the local & regional tournaments happening…
- Check out the local clubs and school teams that make up the Singapore Ultimate family.
- Links to famous resources for Ultimate Frisbee, here and here.
Through our blogposts, we share our experiences and the perspectives of others in the Ultimate community. We hope that you’ll enjoy reading them as much as we enjoyed getting them together!
Check out our latest blogposts:
- WUGC 2016: Team USA Preview, with Beau Kittredge
- WUGC 2016: Singapore Mixed Team Preview, with Jake Bell
- WUGC 2016: Singapore Women’s Team Preview, with Captain Rachel Boey
- WUGC 2016: Singapore Masters Team Preview, with Alexander Lim
- WUGC 2016: Singapore Open Team Preview, with Captain Timothy Teo
- We are Teaching it wrong: Throwing without the Body
- Stop Playing Badly!
- Ultimate Frisbee Defensive Skills
- Receiving the Pull
- Cutting with Flow
- Cutting Calculus
- Creating Separation in Ultimate
- Tuesday Tips: 5 Cutter Moves Guaranteed to get you Open
- Mastering the Art of Cutting in Ultimate
- The Cutting Tree
- 5 Easy Steps to Cutting in a Horizontal
- Use On-Field Cues
- The New Fundamental: Revolver’s Isolation Cutting, Powered by Agility
- 5 Keys to Clearing Effectively
- Protected: Pulling